AAI Recruitment 2021: Airport Authority of India has released an official employment notification for filling 368 vacant posts of Junior Executive, Manager. The applicants need to go to the official website www.aai.aero where they can submit their online applications for the recruitment. The submission of the applications can be done by 14/01/2021.
We have all the details explained clearly in the following description so make sure to read them and follow the specified instructions.
AAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Executive, Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/01/2021|
AAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Manager (File Service)-11
- Manager (Technical)-02
- Junior Executive(Air Traffic Control)-264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)-83
- Junior Executive (Technical)-08
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation Degree/ MBA must be possessed by the applicants if they want to apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be of the following specified age as on 30/11/2020:
- Manager: Up to 32 years
- Junior Technician– Up to 27 years
Application Fee: Pay the application fee in online mode as specified below:
- General and OBC Category Applicants: 1000 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: 170 Rupees
Pay Scale: Those selected and appointed will be paid a handsome amount as specified below:
- Manager: Rupees 60,000-1,80,000/-per month
- Junior Technical: Rupees 40,000-1,40,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: The Online Test, Interview, Physical Measurement & Endurance Test, Driving Test and Voice Test will be the basis for the selection of the applicants.
Important Details Regarding AAI Recruitment-
The candidates who want to apply need to ensure to apply and submit their application form for the recruitment by 14/01/2021. We will let you know about each and every process update in the future so you are advised to visit our website regularly.
How To Apply Online For AAI Recruitment-
- Airport Authority of India will accept the applications in online mode only on www.aai.aero.
- Do as suggested and fill the online form.
- Make sure to pay the applicable fee and upload the specified academic credentials.
- Do not forget to upload the specified credentials as per the prescribed conditions only.
- Submit the application form and note down the application number.
- The applicants need not post/ send the hard copies of the online application form to the office address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|