AAI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Airport Authority of India to fill the vacant posts of Senior Assistant (Operations, Finance, and Electronics). Interested eligible Departmental Employees working in Group C or D may submit their applications before the last date i.e. 31 August 2021. Application may be submitted in offline/ online(Email) mode. AAI is going to fill the 29 posts under this recruitment. A brief description regarding the recruitment details like age, eligibility criteria, application, and selection procedure, etc. is provided in the following paragraph. Candidates in their own interest may check this once before filling the form.
AAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Senior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31 August 2021|
AAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Application Fee: No application fee need to pay for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Candidate will be paid Rs. 36000 to Rs. 1,10,000 as monthly pay.
Selection Procedure: A Written Test/ Interview will be organized for finalizing the selection of suitable candidates for the advertised posts.
Important Details on the AAI Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Age (in years as of 30-06-2021)||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Senior Assistant (Operations)||14||up to 50 years||Graduate with LMV License. A diploma in Management will be preferred.|
|2.||Senior Assistant (Finance)||06||up to 50 years||Graduate preferably B.Com from a recognized college/ institute with the computer training course of 03 to 06 month|
|3.||Senior Assistant (Electronics)||09||up to 50 years||Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering from a recognized university/ institute|
Step by Step Process to Apply For AAI Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.aai.aero and read the full official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria and note the important instructions too.
- Eligible candidates can have the application proforma attached along with the official notification.
- In the application fill in all the details very carefully.
- Attach the self-attested copies of academic qualification/work experience and Caste Certificate too.
- After proper scrutiny and certification forward the filled-in application via Email or post.
- Email and Postal Address is “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “DPC Cell, Department of HRM, Regional Head Quarters (Eastern Region), Kolkata”
- If the application is not received on time i.e. till 31st August 2021, the candidate will not be considered for the recruitment.
Important Links To Check
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Appication format||Find Here|
Note: Applicants may visit the official website of AAI on regular basis for more updates.