AIIMS Recruitment 2021: We are here to inform you that the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has an urgent requirement of qualified and skilled individuals for the posts of Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Resident, and Senior Resident.
The selection for the 700 vacancies will be done through a walk-in interview whose complete details are specified below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant, and Resident|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun|
|Interview Date||10th May to 31st May 2021|
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The following are the academic qualifications mandatory for the application :
- B.Sc in Nursing from the approved body or Diploma in General Nursing midwifery with the experience of two years in 50 bedded hospital after holding the academic qualifications – Post 01.
- MBBS Degree – Post 02.
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology with five years experience or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with eight years work experience – Post 03.
- Post Graduation – Post 04.
Age Criteria: The age desired for the job will depend on the rules and regulations of the AII India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh.
Application Fee: There are no specified charges for the process of application.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly reward for the services rendered as per government norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection will take place solely on the basis of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2021–
The tenure of employment offered by the AIIMS Rishikesh is for three months in a 500 bedded Covid Care Hospital set up by the Uttarakhand Government with the help of DRDO at IDPL
The interview will be held at the Office of Dean Academics, at AIIMS Rishikesh from 10th May 2021 to 31st May 2021 from 11 AM to 02 PM.
How To Apply For AIIMS Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must analyze carefully whether he/she is eligible for the post or not.
- Thereafter, he/she can reach the interview venue along with the original certificates, one set of photocopies, and the passport size photographs.
- Try to stay on the official website to get the latest recruitment notifications.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidate must appear for interview on time. Any kind of delay will make the applicant debarred from the process of selection.