AIIMS Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur has advertised for the available posts. Under this notification, the organization will fulfill 06 vacancies of Principal & Nursing Lecturer. Interested candidates can apply online mode until 20/05/2021.
The candidates who are interested in online application must apply after reading the complete eligibility terms including the scale of pay, the process of application, application charges, etc.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Principal & Nursing Lecturer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chhattisgarh|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May 2021|
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Professor cum Principal – 01
- Lecturer – 05
Educational Qualifications: The eligible candidate must have :
- Master’s in Nursing with advanced specialization in nursing.
- Must be registered Nurse and Midwife.
- Ten Years of Experience in Nursing (Out of this, seven years must be spent in Nursing Education/Administration after attaining the required post-graduation degrees.
Age Criteria: The applicant must be of a maximum of 55 years – Post 01, and 50 years – Post 02. Age will be computed on 20.05.2021.
Application Fee: Charges levied with the posts will vary according to the post :
- GEN/OBC/Ex-S – INR 1000/-
- SC – INR 800/-
- PWD – No charges.
Pay Scale: Salary payable to the post 01 candidates is Rs. 123100-215900/- in Level 13 and for Post 02 – it will be Rs. 67700-208700/- in Level 11.
Selection Procedure: The hiring of the candidates will be done through Recruitment Test (Online/Offline) or Interview.
Important Details Regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2021–
Relaxation permissible by the government based on the category will be in the manner below :
- OBC – 03 years.
- PwD – 10 years.
- PwD plus OBC – 13 years.
- SC – 05 years.
- PwD plus SC – 15 years.
How To Apply Online For AIIMS Recruitment 2021–
- Go to the official website and click for online registration on www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Read the eligibility terms and conditions before applying.
- The necessary details should be filled up in a careful way.
- Upload the photograph of the person whose name is mention in the application form with his/her signature.
- Make an online payment and take out the receipt for future records.
- Click on the end submission after verifying that the mentioned details are true.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The benefits of reservation will be granted only after showing sufficient documents in support of the details claimed by the applicant in the form.