AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for engagement against 566 vacancies for the posts of Grama/ Ward Volunteer. The candidates need to apply online on the organization’s only official website www.gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Make sure to submit the online applications before the last date.
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam|
|Name of the Job||Grama/ Ward Volunteer|
|Number of Vacancies||566|
|Last Date to Apply||Provided below|
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam
Name of The Posts:
- Grama/ Ward Volunteer-566
Educational Qualifications: Check the minimum academic eligibility criteria and apply accordingly.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to attend the Interview on the basis of which their selection will be done.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary in accordance with the rules and norms set by the organization.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates who are of the age of 18-35 years can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in
Important Instructions to apply for AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for the recruitment for Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam, the candidates need to fill the application form online on the official website www.gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- The candidates have to upload a recent passport size color photo of themselves along with their signatures.
- The scan copies of the academic and work experience related certificates are to be uploaded as well by the candidates.
- The documents must be uploaded in jpg format only and in the specified size.
- As the candidates do not need to pay the application fee so make sure to submit the application form after cross-matching the filled details with the academic certificates.
NOTE: No candidate is required to send the hard copies to the office address. Keep visiting our website regularly.