Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the Indian Army for 37 vacancies of Short Term Commission in the Army Dental Corps. Both males/females can apply through the online application link on joinindianarmy.gov.in by 17th May 2021.
You must get the details about the academic criteria, application process, the method of selection, etc., in the below-shown paragraph.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Army Dental Corps|
|Posts Name||Short Term Commission|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||17 May 2021 till 05:00 PM|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps – 37
Educational Qualifications: It is essential that the candidate must hold a degree of :
- BDS with a 55% score in the final year.
- MDS from the college certified by the Dental College of India.
- Must have completed one-year rotational internship prescribed by DCI up to 31/03/2021.
- Applicant must also in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of SDC/DCI valid by 31/12/2021.
However, the applicant must also possess a pass certificate of NEET.
Age Criteria: Maximum age of the individual for the Army Dental Corps is 45 years. Age will be considered on 31st December 2021.
Application Fee: Candidates are discharged from the obligation of payment as not specific information has been shared in this regard.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay will be in accordance with the rules of the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be completed by the Army through the performance in the Written Test, Interview, and Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
The process of recruitment commencing from 19 April 2021 will continue till 17 May 2021.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.gov.in and read the detailed instructions regarding eligibility.
- Fill up the details in the application form such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, experience, age education marks, etc.
- The testimonials which are mandatory should be upload on the portal like academic evidence, age & caste proof, experience, photograph, and other similar documents which may be relevant.
- Click on submit button after the complete review of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Keep the print of the application for future reference at the time of selection.