Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra for various vacant posts of Group C. A total of 2725 seats will be filled by Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra under this recruitment. The application will be accepted on or before 20-08-2021. Details about the academic qualification, important instructions to apply, and the number of vacancies as per the various posts are given in the following paragraph. Applicants may read this before applying online.
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra|
|Posts Name||Group C|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20-08-2021|
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: According to the official notification 10th/ 12th pass / ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate candidates can apply for these vacant posts.
Age Criteria: Please check the official notification.
Application Fee: No application fee for the recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale: Applicant will get a consolidated amount of salary per month as decided by Maharashtra Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure: A written test and interview will be scheduled for the selection of candidates for the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment–
The number of vacancies posts wise:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Laboratory Scientist Officer||129|
|Blood Bank Technician||40|
|Senior Technician Assistant||02|
|Shorthand writer & Others||23|
Step by Step Process to Apply For Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment–
- Candidates have to apply online only through the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- The application must be filled within the specified period i.e. from 06th August to 20th August 2021.
- Candidates may use the link (given below) for the registration process.
- Make sure that the email-id and mobile number filled during the registration process must be the working one.
- Once the candidate completes his registration, he has to log in and fill the further form with all the details.
- Details filled in the form must be true as per the certificates.
- All the certificates/ testimonials in support of the eligibility of the candidate for the advertised posts have to be uploaded.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Incomplete applications will not be entertained for the recruitment.