ASRB Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board has a wonderful job opportunity for skilled and qualified candidates who are holding the requisite academic criteria. The candidates can apply for 287 vacancies for the designations of Agricultural Research Service and Senior Technical Officer. All the candidates who are interested are able to submit the online applications on www.asrb.org.in latest by 10th May 2021.
Read the further details in the below-specified paragraph such as the salary scale, eligibility section, process of application, and more.
ASRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Agricultural Research Service, and Senior Technical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10th May 2021|
ASRB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Agricultural Research Service (ARS) – 222
- Senior Technical Officer (STO) – 65
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree holders can apply for ASRB Recruitment 2021.
Age Criteria: As of 01.01.2021. candidate should be in the limit of 21-32 years – Post 01, and 21-35 years – Post 02. Candidates seeking the benefits of reservation will available based on the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: The candidate should pay the prescribed charges mentioned in the official notice.
Pay Scale: The salary package provided by the Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board will be Rupees 57700-182400/- and Rupees 56100-177500/- post 01 and post 02 respectively.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection will be Computer Based Exam as below :
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Mains Exam (Descriptive)
Important Details Regarding ASRB Recruitment 2021–
The applicants are advised to go through the messages on the e-mail mentioned at the time of online application as all the communications regarding the exam and selection will be updated there.
How To Apply Online For ASRB Recruitment 2021–
- An online application form with the complete instructions is available on www.asrb.org.in.
- Fill up the bio-data in the online form and the details entered must match with the original documents.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and other necessary documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, caste (if reserved), etc.
- Deposit the fees in an online mode and finally retain its receipt for proof.
- Submit the form before the due date to avoid any technical issues on the website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must take care at the time of application that the application submitted by him/her can’t be withdrawn later on.