Assam Education Department Recruitment 2021: Assam Education Department is inviting skilled and qualified candidates to apply for 6296 vacancies against different posts of Graduate Teacher and Assamese Language Teacher. The candidates aspiring to get a job through this recruitment can submit their applications on www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in anyhow by 31/10/2021 as after that date no candidature will be entertained.
Assam Education Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Assam Education Department|
|Posts Name||Graduate Teacher and Assamese Language Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31/10/2021|
Assam Education Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Degree in the concerned field with B.Ed and Secondary TET pass.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must be between the specified 18-40 years age limit only.
Application Fee: No need to make any payment in order to participate in the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salaries according to the pay scale of Rupees 14,000-60,500 with Grade pay of Rupees 8,700/-per month.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be held considering all the requirements in order to shortlist the best deserving and eligible candidates.
Important Details on the Assam Education Department Recruitment–
The mode of application as specified is online and the applications will be accepted on www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in by the Assam Education Department. The distribution of the vacancies in terms of the posts is as follows:
- Graduate Arts Teacher – 3326 Vacancies
- Graduate Science Teacher – 1512 Vacancies
- Graduate Hindi Teacher – 1272 Vacancies
- Assamese Language Teacher- 186 Vacancies
The process to Apply For Assam Education Department Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in and fill the application form as asked by the Assam Education Department.
- Make sure to follow all the instructions specified and apply accordingly.
- Every candidate is to upload the specified credentials which include a photo of the applicant in passport size, academic certificates, and signature of the applicant.
- Finally, one needs to submit the application form and save a copy of the same in offline mode.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: We will let you know about the future updates on the recruitment through our website only so keep visiting.