Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police invites the energetic and dynamic candidates for 225 openings of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, etc. Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria can apply online for vacancies before the 08th August 2020. To get more details of recruitment, check the notification here below.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Commissionarate of Transport and Directorate of Inland Water Transport|
|Number of Vacancies||225|
|Last Date to Apply||08th August 2020|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Commissionarate of Transport – 174
- Directorate of Inland Water Transport – 51
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must apply only if he/she has a qualified degree of Bachelor OR 10th standard from the recognized board or college.
Additional Requirements :
- Candidate must be of Indian Citizen, it means he/she must be resident of Assam.
- Passing of tests doesn’t make candidates entitle to the post. They are mandated to produce a fair report of Police Verification and Medical Examination.
Selection Procedure: The selection process in Assam Police is divided into two phases tests i.e. Phase 1 – Written Test and Phase 2 – Online Test.
Pay Scale: Tha attractive package of Rs. 14000-49000/- will be paid to the candidate along with the grade pay at a handsome rate.
Application Fees: No application fee is required at any stage of the application process.
Age criteria: Online applications can be submitted by the candidates existing only at the age of 18 to 38 years.
Official Website: www.police.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- Fundamental of online application is to access on the website www.slprbassam.in.
- Check the necessary guidelines for application and fill the requisite details.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph.
- At last preview application details and submit the form.
- Even a single condition does not fulfill by the applicant will make application worst.
NOTE: If the posts reserved for EWS is not fulfilled under this category, then the posts will be filled by unreserved applicants.