Bank of India Recruitment 2021: The candidates looking for a job in a public sector bank can apply for the recruitment process started by the Bank of India. The bank has 10 vacancies for Office Assistant, Office Attendant, Watchmen cum Gardener. Make sure to apply for the recruitment in offline mode sharing the physical copy at the office address following the format provided on www.bankofindia.co.in. The applications must reach the office by 25/10/2021.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Office Attendant, Watchmen cum Gardener|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||25/10/2021|
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th/ Class 10th/ Bachelors Degree pass candidates are only eligible.
Age Criteria: The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment must ensure that their age meets the eligibility criteria of 25-63 years (Post 1), 18-43 years (Post 2), and 18-63 years (Post 3,4).
Application Fee: The fee is not specified to be paid by any applicant.
Pay Scale: Check the salaries payable for the respective post:
- Post 1: Rupees 20,000/- per month
- Post 2: Rupees 15,000/- per month
- Post 3: Rupees 8,000/- per month
- Post 4: Rupees 5,000/- per month
Selection Procedure: Written Exam along with an Interview will help shortlist the 10 suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Important Details on the Bank of India Recruitment–
Bank of India has provided an application format on its portal www.bankofindia.co.in. Use that format to fill your application and send that to the office before 25/10/2021.
- Faculty Member-02
- Office Assistant-03
- Office Attendant-03
- Watchmen cum Gardener-02
Step by Step Process to Apply For Bank of India Recruitment–
- Make sure to apply for the recruitment and send the application form to the office address in the format provided by the Bank of India on www.bankofindia.co.in.
- The filled-in application is to be sent by 25/10/2021 to The ZM, Bank of India, Zonal Office, Financial Inclusion Department, Saketpuri, Near Wales Ground, Sadanand Marg, Hazaribagh-825301
Important Links for BOI Recruitment
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Do not forget to send the xerox copies of all the certificates asked with the application form.