BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited offline applications for filling 09 vacancies for the posts of Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer and Programmer. Make sure to submit them by 22/09/2020.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of the Job||Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer and Programmer|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Apply||22/09/2020|
BECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer: 05
- Programmer: 04
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying for the recruitment must qualify the following eligibility criteria:
- Post 1: B.Tech. or MCA with first division and 3 years as a developer
- Post 2: BCA/ B.Tech. or MCA with first division and 01 years of experience as a developer
Along with the above, the candidates must be able to effectively debug programs, identify bug fixes/performance bottlenecks and improvements, and must possess good communication skills.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit and Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates. The salary will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 44,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 28,000/-per month
Application Fees: No need to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates will not matter but younger candidates with experience will be preferred.
Official Website: www.becil.com
Important Instructions to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply in offline mode in the prescribed format provided on the official website.
- Fill the details accurately and paste a recent passport size color photo of the candidate on the form.
- Sign on the form and across the photo also.
- The candidates need to send the application form, 2 passport size photos, copies of the Adhaar card, and Pan Card along with academic certificates to the following office address: The General Manager (Radio) at BECIL’s Corporate Office at Noida (U.P)
- The scan copies must also be sent to the following email address: email@example.com by 22/09/2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website to get more such updates.