BECIL Recruitment 2021: A great job opportunity for the educated unemployed candidates to get engaged in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) on 85 vacancies of Medical Lab Technologist, Store Keeper cum Clerk, UDC/DEO, and Lab Technician.
The due date for the online application is 25th December 2021 (post 01), and 18th December 2021 (post 02-05). Read the comprehensive information about BECIL Recruitment 2021 in the below-shown article.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Posts Name||Medical Lab Technologist, Store Keeper cum Clerk, UDC/DEO, and Lab Technician|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||25th December 2021 & 18th December 2021|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must meet the specific criteria as below:
- Post 01 – Bachelor of Science in MLT.
- Post 02 to 05 – 12th/ITI/Diploma in Pharmacy or MLT/Bachelor’s/B.Lib from the recognized college, board, or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate must fall under 18-35 years. Please check the official notification for separate details.
Reserved applicants will get special age benefits as per the rules of the government.
Application Fee: For General/Other Backward Caste and Ex-Servicemen/Women – INR 750/- while for SC/ST/EWS/PH – INR 450/-
Pay Scale: The selected individuals will receive the attractive pay of Rupees 21970/- Post 01, Rupees 23100/- Post 02, Rupees 24800/- Post 03, Rupees 26100/- Post 04, and Rupees 24800-43900/- Post 05.
Selection Procedure: The evaluation of the candidates will be made through the Written Test and Interview.
Important Details on the BECIL Recruitment–
Classification of vacancies available for posting in BECIL is as follows :
- Medical Lab Technologist – 05
- Store Keeper cum Clerk – 03
- Upper Division Clerk/Data Entry Operator – 36
- Laboratory Technician – 33
- Others – 08
Step by Step Process to Apply For BECIL Recruitment–
- Go through the website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- The instructions mentioned on the home page must be verified by the candidate.
- Put up the requisite details in the application form.
- Upload the academic and other useful documents that may be the applicant’s photograph & signature.
- In last, pay the fee and retain its hard copy for security reasons.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Check Here|
Note: Keep remember any column being left without proper information can lead to the cancellation of the application.