BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited has released the job notification for various vacancies. Bharat Electronics Limited wants to hire disciplined, enthusiastic, and brilliant candidates as Diploma Apprentice to fill 100 vacancies. Interested candidate must go through the information below carefully and submit an online application by 10th August.
BEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Diploma Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
BEL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of The Posts: Diploma Apprentice Posts are divided into the following Trades :
- Mechanical – 29
- Computer Science – 15
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice – 10
- Electronics – 32
- Electrical – 08
- Civil – 06
Educational Qualifications: It is clearly mentioned by Bharat Electronics Limited that the applicant must have a Diploma in Engineering from AICTE/GOI after 30/10/2017. Otherwise, he/she will not be eligible.
Selection Procedure: Selection will depend upon the final marks obtained by the applicant in the Diploma.
Pay Scale: As per the Apprenticeship Act, Stipend is Rupees 10400/- per month.
Age criteria: According to official details, the maximum age can be 23 years (On 30th October 2020) for all the posts. The age limit for SC/ST/PWD and OBC candidates is as per organization norms.
Application Fees: Applicants are totally free to pay an amount towards the application process.
Official Website: www.bel-india.in
Important Instructions to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Go on the web portal at mhrdnats.gov.in and look through instructions.
- Person, academic, and bank details must be filled by the applicant in the form.
- Upload the certificates such as Aadhar Card, qualified marks sheet, and photographs.
- Candidate must provide valid e-mail and contact at the time of application because all the future details of documents verification and interview will be communicated through it.
- The engagement period for posts is for one year.
- Applicants have completed apprentice in any organization are not eligible for application.
NOTE: We have provided the maximum details of BEL Recruitment 2020 through this article. For more updates or information visit the website regularly.