BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has advertised for the empty posts of Part-Time Medical Consultant, PTMC Specialist, and Super Specialist. BHEL has given the application format on its official website which must be sent to the concerned office address after complete filling with the attached certificates by due dates mentioned hereunder.
Read out the article below to know the details of the remuneration offered, prescribed age for application, the method of selection, and more.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||Part-Time Medical Consultant, PTMC Specialist, and Super Specialist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tamilnadu|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Part-Time Medical Consultant – 15
- PTMC Specialist – 08
- PTMC Super Specialist – 03
Educational Qualifications: Academic qualifications necessary for the offline job application are :
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma – Post 01.
- MCH/DM/MD/DNB/PG Diploma – Post 02-03.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of a specific age which should not be more than 64 years.
Pay Scale: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will distribute emoluments on the daily basis as per the directions of the government. The candidate is entitled to reimburse for conveyance.
Selection Procedure: The criterion taken by the BHEL for the recruitment of the competent candidate is a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding BHEL Recruitment 2021–
An incomplete application form will not be accepted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
The candidate must have a valid e-mail and the same should be in a working situation till the completion of recruitment because all the updates will be done through mail only.
The concerned office address is given in the official notification.
How To Apply Offline For BHEL Recruitment 2021–
- BHEL decided to fill the applications in offline mode only through post or by e-mail.
- The application form is available on the official website, download it from there.
- Fill up the complete details including the applicant’s name, address, experience, qualifications, etc.
- Affix the photocopies in support of the details filled about the age, caste, experience, academic performance, etc.
- Paste the latest photograph in the white background on the available space on the form and put a signature on it with a free hand.
- After completion of all the formalities send the application through the post or by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ OR ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Regularly check out the notification section of BHEL for continuous updates.