BMCB Recruitment 2022: Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank will make the selection of the candidates out of the applications received till 27/01/2022. Therefore all the desired candidates are advised to complete the process of online application for the post of Probationary Officer within the fixed time frame.
For more details read out the below-mentioned article carefully through which you will get information about the application process, age limit, posts details, and more.
BMCB Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27/01/2022|
BMCB Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The basic level for the online application for the Probationary Officer post is Bachelors from the renowned college.
However, the candidates who had MBA or Post Graduation Degree can also apply.
Age Criteria: We advise you to see the official notification to know more.
Application Fee: The charges determined by the Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank are Rupees Five Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The salary will be as per banking industry norms.
Selection Procedure: Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank will make the selection of the candidates upon their performance in Test and Interview.
Important Details on the BMCB Recruitment–
Aspirants must know that they can print out the hard copy of the application till 11/02/2022.
Step by Step Process to Apply For BMCB Recruitment–
- Log on through the official website of the bank i.e. https://bmcbankltd.com.
- Click on the icon ‘Online Application’ and then tab on ‘New Registration’
- Fill up the applicant’s name, mobile, and e-mail, and make sure to check it carefully before registration (no change will be permitted once registration is done).
- Put up further necessary information in the application form and upload the latest photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Now proceed with payment through the payment gateway and finally submit the application.
- Keep the print of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The candidates should go through the website of the Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank for new updates.