Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court invites eligible candidates to fill up a total of 247 posts for Clerk. The online submission of the application form will continue by 06th January 2022. Candidates willing to apply are asked to check each and every detail regarding recruitment in the following article. In this article, we have listed all the information the eligibility criteria and procedure for selection and application, fee for application, the scale of pay to be offered to the selected candidates.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bombay High Court|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||06th January 2022|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have Graduation with Computer Certificate/ ITI are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be between 18-38 years.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 25/- for all candidates.
Pay Scale: The amount of salary to be offered to the selected candidates is Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- per month
Selection Procedure: The following procedure will be followed for the selection of suitable candidates:
- screening/ written test
- typing test, viva-voce
- Merit list
Important Details on the Bombay High Court Recruitment–
- Clerk – 247
Step by Step Process to Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the recruitment notice given below on the website.
- Read the full notification and note the important things to keep in mind while applying online.
- Before filling the registration form it is required to pay the application fee through the link www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm.
- Candidates can proceed with registration after the successful payment of the application fee.
- In the form candidates’ personal, educational and fee details will be filled.
- Upload photo/signature in the format as specified by the BHC.
- Submit the form and take a print of the filled application form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Email and phone numbers filled in the form must be valid/ active as these will be used by BHC for communicating with the applicants.