BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an official notice for the recruitment of candidates for filling 306 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professors. The candidates can apply for the recruitment by filling their online applications only on the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates can submit the online applications only by 05/10/2020.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||306|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professors-306
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Civil Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done only on the basis of Merit only.
Pay Scale: The candidates once selected will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 57,700/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as provided below:
- General and OBC Category: 750 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates: 200 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be a minimum of 22 years as on 01/08/2020. Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be provided to those who are eligible i.e the candidates of reserved category as per the specified rules.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to go to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The candidates once lands on the official website, is to fill the details asked in the application form.
- All of the candidates need to upload their passport size photo, signature and the scan copies of the academic certificates.
- Make sure to submit the application form before the last date.
- Do not send hard copies to the office.
NOTE: The following are the important dates for the application process:
- Registration Period : 04/09/2020 to 21/09/2020
- Last date for remitting online application fee: 25/09/2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 05/10/2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 12/10/2020