BRO Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence decides to intake the skilled and efficient candidates in the Board Roads Wings – Board Roads Organization against 459 openings of Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper, and Multi Skilled Worker. Offline applications should be done until 04-04-2021. Follow us for important details of the job in the para below.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Board Roads Organization|
|Posts Name||Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper Technical and Multi Skilled Worker|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||04th of April 2021|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Contenders who are interested in this job article must have specified academic criteria as defined by the recruiter on its official page.
Age Criteria: The applicant should have attained the lower age of 18 years but not more than 25 years (Post 05-06) and 27 years (Post 01-04 & 07).
Application Fee: We advise our readers to check the official article to know about the fee.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid @ Rs. 29200-92300/- post 01, Rs. 25500-81100/- post 02-03, Rs. 21700-69100/- post 04, Rs. 18000-56900/- post 05-06, Rs. 19900-63200/- post 07.
In addition, allowances will be admitted as per GOI norms.
Selection Procedure: The criterion used to make the selection in BRO consists of the Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test (Practical), and Written Test.
Important Details Regarding BRO Recruitment 2021–
Applications for the following posts must be filled by the contenders within 75 days of application i.e. 04/04/2021.
- Draughtsman – 43
- Supervisor Store – 11
- Radio Mechanic – 04
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason) – 100
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 150
- Store Keeper Technical – 150
How To Apply Offline For BRO Recruitment 2021–
- The initial step of the application is to get the detailed instructions related to recruitment specified at www.bro.gov.in.
- Then, take the print of the form on which details have been filled.
- Enter the information in the form about the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, caste, experience, mobile, etc.
- Affix the xerox copies of the relevant certificates containing the details of age, caste, academic score, experience.
- Put the photograph in the form at the given space and confirm that the details in the form are true and complete.
- Finally, post-application to the “Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: In some specified states, applications can be made till 90 days of the publication of the advertisement instead of 75 days. The complete list is mentioned in the official notification.