Calcutta High Court or High Court of Kolkata is the oldest court in India situated in West Bengal. The origin of the court is done on 01st of July 1982 under High Courts Act, 1861. The current chief justice of the court is Thotttathil B Radhakrishan.
Calcutta High Court Exam 2021: Candidates who had applied for Calcutta High Court vacant posts will be relaxed when they come to know that the High Court of Kolkata had announced the exam dates for the vacant posts.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Posts Name||DEO, System Analyst, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Calcutta|
|Exam Date||Mentioned Below|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Posts Offered :
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Programmer
- System Analyst (Programming)
- System Manager
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess concerned degrees as per the regulations of Calcutta High Court.
Age Criteria: The age criteria necessary for jobs is as follow :
- 18 to 40 years – Post 01.
- 31-45 years – Post 02 & 04.
- 26 to 40 years – Post 03.
Pay Scale: Calcutta High Court will provide a good salary to its employees.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done only through Computer Based Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment Exam 2021–
Please note down the following important dates :
- Phase I Test (MCQ & OMR) for the DEO post will be on March 14, 2021 (Download of admit card will be done from 01/03/2021 to 14/03/2021).
- Written Test for Senior Programmer is fixed on 17th March 2021 (Download the admit card from 03rd March to 17th March 2021).
- During the time of examination, candidates are bound to follow all the safety measures to avoid the effect of Covid-19. Prescribed measures are the use of a mask with sanitizer and maintaining social distancing.
How To Check Calcutta High Court Exam Date–
- At first, go to the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Check out all the important instructions carefully.
- Click on admit card link below and select the post in which you had applied.
- You will get the complete details with examination name, center, venue, timing, and own photograph on the screen.
- Download it and take it to the examination center.
- For further announcements related to the recruitment, check the updates published on www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Admit Card Link||Find Here|
Note: All the candidates are required to reach the examination center within the time specified on admit card.