Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: A wonderful job opportunity for the job aspirants who hold B.E/B.Tech and MBA and are seeking a job in the leading public sector bank. Canara Bank offered a chance to the candidates for the application of Chief Risk Officer to be made offline by 30/06/2021. For the contents of the post such as age criteria, the application process, the process of selection adopted by the bank, etc., look at details below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Canara Bank|
|Posts Name||Chief Digital Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bengaluru|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2021|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Chief Digital Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: An individual interested in the current vacancies in Canara Bank must have B.E/B.Tech and MBA from the recognized college/institute. Moreover, the candidate must have experience in the concerned field for 10 years.
It will be good if the candidate has a certificate in digital transformation, digital product management, etc.
Age Criteria: The candidates under the age of 35 – 50 years will be suitable for the posts. The date for age computation is 30th April 2021.
Application Fee: Fees will differ for candidates based on their category as specified below :
- GEN/OBC – INR 1180/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women – INR 118/-
Pay Scale: The salary will be fixed by the bank on the basis of the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of candidates in the bank will be done upon the basis of their skills in Group Discussion and/or Personal Interviews.
Important Details Regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2021–
E-mail provided by the candidate in the application form must be visited on a continuous basis to get the latest updates.
How To Apply Offline For Canara Bank Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates are required to go through the Recruitment under Careers on www.canarabank.com.
- Download the application form from the website and enter the requisite details in the form as such the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, experience, caste, age, and more.
- Enclose the photocopies of the education mark sheet, caste evidence, experience proof, birth proof, identity proof in support of details filled in the form.
- Confirm that the payment has been made in online mode and then forward the application to this address, “The Senior Manager Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, H R Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road Bengaluru – 560002“
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: Please send the application well in advance to avoid any possible postal delay.