CBI Recruitment 2021: We are here to bring to your attention the job notification published by the Central Bank of India (leading public sector bank) on the appointment of the various skilled candidates on the vacant places. CBI has 02 empty posts for the designation of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer. The aspirant who possesses the desired degree can apply through the details on the prescribed form till 08th March 2021. For further info. regarding CBI Recruitment 2021, let us read the para below in which we will get the details on age, salary, academic qualifications required, and application process.
CBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||08-03-2021|
CBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have :
- Bachelor’s Degree with CAIIB OR Chartered Accountant can apply.
- Visit the official notification for detailed information about the post and required experience.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant will be counted from 30-06-2021 and on this date, the age of the candidate should be up to 55 years.
Application Fee: The charges fixed for GEN/OBC candidates are Rs. 1180/- There will be no charges for SC/ST and Women.
Pay Scale: Appointee will receive the salary equivalent to the pay of General Manager Scale VII.
Selection Procedure: Interview and Personal Interaction will be the basis for the final selection.
Important Details Regarding CBI Recruitment 2021–
The application must be sent prior to the last date so as to avoid any kind of delay in post. The organization will not be responsible for any kind of delay in receiving the application.
How To Apply Offline For CBI Recruitment 2021–
- Fill the application form as per the specified instructions given on the website.
- Affix the photocopies of certificates and paste the latest photograph duly attested by the gazetted officer.
- Post the duly filled form with the attached certificates copies to “The General Manager, Central Bank of India, Human Resources Development Department (Recruitment & Promotions Division) 17TH Floor, CHANDERMUKHI BUILDING, BARRISTER RAJANI PATEL MARG, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI 400021 MAHARASHTRA”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Before applying, applicants must ensure that they possess the requisite criteria and while filling the form, they had mentioned the correct details. Otherwise, the applicant will be rejected.