Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Delhi Recruitment 2021: Director General of Performance Management, under Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Delhi has 24 openings for different posts of Tax Assistant, MTS, Havaldar, Steno. The applications are to be filled and submitted to the office address physically in the offline mode following the format provided on www.cbic.gov.in. The applications must reach the office by 05/11/2021.
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Delhi Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Delhi|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant, MTS, Havaldar, Steno|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||05/11/2021|
CBIC Delhi Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: All these vacancies are reserved for sports quota candidates only. The minimum specified academic qualifications for these posts are:
- Tax Assistant: Degree with typing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour
- Stenographer Grade-II: Class 12th pass with a good steno typing speed for which a skill test will be taken
- Havaldar and MTS: Class 10th
Age Criteria: The applicants can be 18-27 years old.
Application Fee: No need to make any payment towards the application process fee.
Pay Scale: The applicable pay scale will be:
- Post 1-2: Rupees 25,500-81,100/-per month (Level-04)
- Post 3-4: Rupees 18,000-56,900/-per month (Level-01)
Selection Procedure: The applications will be shortlisted on the basis of their sports achievement & marks in academics and the shortlisted ones will be called for further field trials.
Important Details on the CBIC Recruitment–
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Delhi has the following vacancies:
- Tax Assistant – 10
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01
- Havaldar – 10
- Multi-Tasking Staff- 03
Steps to Apply For CBIC Recruitment–
- Fill your details in a physical copy and paste your photo on the form, attach the asked certificates (xerox copy only).
- The completely filled-in application forms must reach The Addl. Director (Cadre), DGPM, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Room No.510, floor N.5, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application format||Check Here|
Note: Let us know if you have any questions, we would love to answer them.