CR Recruitment 2021: The Central Railway decide to hire capable and rational candidates for the various posts of Physician, Anesthetist, Chief Physician, and GDMO to meet the requirements of Covid -19 ward at DRH BSL. The date fixed by the Central Railway for the interview is 15/04/2021. Check out the para below for more information.
CR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Physician, Anesthetist, Chief Physician, and GDMO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Walk-in-Interview||15th of April 2021|
CR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Physician – 04
- Anesthetist/Intensivists – 04
- Chest Physician – 02
- GDMO – 08
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have the following specified academic level :
- MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India with the Post Graduation in the relevant subject.
- Three years experience in Clinical Work after PG in the field of specialty.
Age Criteria: On 01.01.2021, the age of the applicant must not be 53 years. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation up to 05 years while 03 years in case of OBC as per the rules of the railways.
Application Fee: All the candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary payable to the candidates will be as below :
- Rupees 95000/- per month – Post 01-03.
- Rupees 75000/- per month – Post 04.
Selection Procedure: Central Railway will conduct the employees purely on the basis of their performance during the Interview.
Important Details Regarding CR Recruitment 2021–
The duration of the appointment is about three years.
The candidates already on the position in Central/State Government OR PSU need to apply through proper channel by showing NOC certificate.
If the number of interviewers is not covered in a single day then it will be continued till the next working day.
How To Apply Offline For CR Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application has been provided by the Central Railways on its official website at https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Enter the complete bio-data in the application form and paste the latest photograph with the cross signature on it.
- And finally, along with the photocopies of necessary certificates which contain the details about the age, caste, experience, marks, etc., send the application to the below-mentioned address.
- The interview will be conducted by the railway department at Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai 400027″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: To know further important detailṣ, visit our official page continuously.