Central Waqf Council Recruitment 2021: Central Waqf Council is going to organize a Walk-In-Interview for filling up the 01 vacant posts of Data Entry Operator. Candidates can come for an Interview on 20-10-2021 at 10:30 am in the office of Central Waqf Council. Application for the interview will be accepted in Offline mode only on the same day of the interview. For more details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates may check the following paragraph.
Central Waqf Council Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Waqf Council (CWC)|
|Posts Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20-10-2021|
Central Waqf Council Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having computer knowledge will be given preference.
Age Criteria: Candidate’s age must be less than or equal to 25 years as of the date of walk-in- Interview i.e. 20-10-2021.
Application Fee: There are no fee charges to pay for the recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs. 20,000/- as their monthly salary.
Selection Procedure: A Personal Interview will be conducted by CWC for the selection of suitable candidates for the advertised post.
Important Details on the Central Waqf Council Recruitment–
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For Central Waqf Council Recruitment–
- Candidates are asked to first read the full notification released by CWC.
- Check the eligibility criteria and the important things to keep in mind while proceeding with the application procedure.
- As the interview will be held for the selection procedure so the candidates are required to present on the specified date and time of the interview.
- Applicants are required to bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applicants need to take a hard copy of the application form in the same format as attached along with the official notification.
- Fill this form and submit it along with the self-attested copies of all documents to the office of Central Waqf Council whose full address is given below.
- Address for Interview: “Office of Central Waqf Council, Central Waqf Bhawan, P-13 & 14 Pushp Vihar, Sector – 06, Saket opposite Family Court, New Delhi – 110017”.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the interview venue in advance to avoid any inconvenience.