Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2022: An advertisement is published by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC) to fill the 49 seats for the vacant positions of Placement Officer, Principal, and Backlog/ Carryforward. In the advertisement, CGPSC mentioned that the application procedure will be conducted online mode only through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in. Aspirants can fill the form by 26th January 2022. For more information about minimum criteria for eligibility, selection and application procedure, the scale of pay, important instructions to apply online, etc. is provided in the following paragraph. You may read it before proceeding further to apply.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Placement Officer, Principal|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||26th January 2022|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a degree/ diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The minimum age is 25 years and the maximum age is 30 years counted from 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- SC/ST/ OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh/ PWD: Rs. 300/-
- All other categories: Rs. 400/-
Pay Scale: The scale of pay is:
- Post 1: Pay Matrix level -13
- All other posts: Pay Matrix level -12
Selection Procedure: Applicants’ selection will be decided on the basis of their performance in the written exam, interview, document verification.
Important Details on the CGPSC Recruitment–
- Principal Grade I – 01
- Principal Grade-II/ Placement Officer – 38
- Backlog/ Carryforward – 10
Step by Step Process to Apply For CGPSC Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link for advertisement for the post of Principal Grade 1 & 2, read the full advertisement and note the important things to keep in mind while applying online.
- Click on the link given for online registration. Fill in your name, mobile number, and email id and complete the registration.
- Log in with the registration id and password, fill the application form, upload photo/signature and scanned copies of documents, and submit the form.
- Proceed for the online payment of the application fee and keep the receipt generated.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Phone number and email id are required to keep active during the whole recruitment process.