CISF Recruitment 2021: CISF Proposed to recruit skilled candidates through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination against the empty posts of Assistant Sub Inspector. The offline application can be filled for the 690 openings by 05th February 2021. Please check the paragraph below for more details related to the recruitment such as salary, age limit, the application process, and more. This is the golden opportunity for the unemployed who fulfills the entire application criteria and wants to get a seat in the government sector.
CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Centra Industrial Security Force|
|Posts Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||05th February 2021|
CISF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 690
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates can apply who had completed their five years on the designation of Head Constable/GD Constable/Tradesman and Constable. Moreover, the Candidate must also have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college.
Age Criteria: Unreserved candidates should not be more than 35 years although, for the reserved candidate’s age relaxation will be provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: The candidate should not bother as the application is totally free.
Pay Scale: Handsum package will be provided to the applicant as per the instructions of the CISF.
Selection Procedure: The basis parameters which will decide whether the applicant is eligible for the post or not are as follows :
- Written Test.
- Service Records.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding CISF Recruitment 2021–
The application must be reached to the receiving DISG by 12th February 2021 and the completion of application at CISF SSG Noida till 12th March 2021.
How To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2021–
- Download the application format on the website @cisf.gov.in.
- After getting the complete details, put up relevant details in the form.
- Affix the attested copies of all the required documents with the application.
- Paste the latest photograph in the form with the signature on it.
- Forward the application before the end date.
- Please keep a copy of the application with you for future requirements.
- Vacancies are subject to change, they may be decrease or increase as per the demand of the board.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: There must not be any criminal proceeding against the candidate.