CISF Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited through online mode to fill up a total of 1149 posts for Constable/ Fire. Central Industrial Security Force is looking for suitable male candidates for appointment on these posts. The online application form will be accepted up to 04-03-2022. A detailed notification specifying the necessary information regarding the recruitment is provided by CISF on its official website www.cisf.gov.in. We also have listed all details about this job vacancy in the following paragraph, candidates may go through it once before applying online.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Posts Name||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||04th March 2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Age Criteria: The minimum age for this post is 18 years while the maximum age is 23 years as of 04-03-2022. Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved categories as per the CISF guidelines.
Application Fee: Fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Sc/St/ PWD: Nil
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an amount of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/– as their monthly salary.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment authority will follow the procedure as specified below:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- written exam / Computer Based Test
- Document Verification/ Medical examination
Important Details on the CISF Recruitment–
- Constable/ Fire (Male) – 1149
Step by Step Process to Apply For CISF Recruitment–
- Firstly, go to the website www.cisf.gov.in.
- Click on the notification link given in the notice board section.
- Read the full notification carefully and note the important instructions regarding the recruitment.
- Now go to the login option where applicants can fill out the registration form and then proceed with the process for the application form.
- Applicants can pay the fee by the last date i.e. 04-03-2022.
- Keep your scanned documents/photo/ signature ready to be uploaded.
- It is advised to the applicants to retain a hard copy of the form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: For more information and updates keep visiting our website.