CNP Recruitment 2022: Currency Note Press is looking to engage eligible Indian citizens for filling up a total of 149 posts for Junior Technician, Supervisor, and Junior Assistant Officer. Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for this by 25th January 2022. Application for the same will be accepted through online mode only. The link to apply online, official notification, and official website are given below with eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, pay scale, fee for application, instructions to apply online. Applicants may read or can visit the official website for detailed notification by CNP, Nashik.
CNP Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Currency Note Press|
|Posts Name||Jr. Technician, Supervisor, and Jr. Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2022|
CNP Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants having ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in Engineering and Technology/ Bachelor or Master Degree (Hindi/ English) are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: Age is given below:
- Post 1: 18-25 years
- Post 2: 18-30 years
- Post 3: 18-28 years
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale: Please check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Following is the selection procedure to be conducted by CNP:
- online exam/stenography/typing skill test
- merit list
Important Details on the CNP Recruitment–
- Junior Technician – 125
- Supervisor – 17
- Junior Office Assistant – 07
Step by Step Process to Apply For CNP Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com and read the full advertisement first.
- Eligible candidates are asked to submit their applications online prior to the closing date i.e. 25-01-2021.
- Firstly go for the registration process.
- Fill in the candidate’s name, contact details, email id, educational qualification, other details, etc., and save the form. Note down the registration id/ number and password generated after this.
- Now pay the fee through online mode only.
- Upload photo/ signature and scanned copies of all documents.
- Retain a hard copy of the filled form which need not send to CNP.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep checking your email or messages regularly as all correspondence will be through the registered email/ mobile number.