Coast Guard Headquarter Recruitment 2021:Applications are invited by the Coast Guard Organisation for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the 09 vacant posts of Chargeman. Interested candidates can fill their application form by the last date. The last date for submitting the offline application is 12-09-2021. Candidates are advised to fill and send their applications on time i.e. before the last date to avoid any inconvenience at the last moment. Aspirants are suggested to read the whole notification given below. In this, we have listed all the necessary details regarding the recruitment like age criteria, academic qualification, the scale of pay,etc.
Coast Guard Headquarter Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Coast Guard Headquarter|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||12-09-2021|
Coast Guard Headquarter Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be Diploma Holder in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates of age, not more than 30 years are eligible to apply for these vacant posts.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- per month as their salary.
Selection Procedure: Coast Guard recruitment department will schedule a written test for the selection of eligible candidates on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Coast Guard Headquarter Recruitment–
- Chargeman- 09
Step by Step Process to Apply For Coast Guard Headquarter Recruitment–
- As the application will be accepted offline only, so the candidates are advised to download it first.
- Application in the desired format is attached along with the official notification given by the Coast Guard Organisation.
- Fill in all the personal details of candidates e.g. Candidate’s name, age, parents’ name, address, educational qualification, work experience (if any). All the details filled in the form must match the certificates of the candidates to be attached along with the form.
- The application may be filled in either Hindi or English.
- Paste a recent passport size color photo on the application.
- Attach the photocopies of all the relevant documents.
- Finally, send this application to the following address: “The Director-General, Coast Guard Headquarter, Directorate of Recruitment, C- 1, Phase – II, Industrial Area, Sector – 62, Noida, UP- 201309”
- The application must be sent through the ordinary post only.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Application received after the last will be rejected summarily.