CRPF Recruitment 2021: Central Reserve Police Force is inviting candidates to apply for 31 vacancies of Assistant Commandant, Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist.
You must look upon the details in the article below in which you will come to know about the due dates for application, monthly payout, selection procedure, etc.,
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Posts Name||Assistant Commandant, Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||29th July, and 25th June 2021|
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer) – 25
- Physiotherapist – 05
- Nutritionist – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have any of the following degrees from the recognized college or institute :
- Bachelors in Engineering/Masters in Physiotherapy/M.Sc or PG Diploma in Nutrition.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must be less than or equal to 35 years – Post 01, 40 years – Post 02, and 50 years – Post 03.
Application Fee: The application charges for the post of Assistant Commandant is :
- GEN/OBC – Rupees Four Hundred.
- SC/ST/Females are exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary upon the selection of the candidate will be :
- Rupees 56100-177500/- per month Post 01.
- Rupees 50000-60000/- per month Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will attend the Interview for the final selection for the post of Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist. While for Assistant Commandant, the required criteria will consist of Written Exam, Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation, and Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding CRPF Recruitment 2021–
There will not be any chance for any individual to submit the application form after the due date.
How To Apply Online/Offline For CRPF Recruitment 2021–
- The contender can apply for Assistant Commandant with the essential details in the columns of the prescribed application form.
- Join the self-attested copies of the academic, experience, caste, age proof, etc., & paste the recent photograph on the form.
- After the revision of the filled details, make payment for the application and forward the application to the ‘DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District-Rampur, U.P.-244901’
- Although, the application for Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist can be submitted in an online mode.
- Enter the key details asked to fill in the form, and upload the educational degrees, experience document along with the latest photograph.
- In end, click on submit and take the printout from the website.
- Finally, send the printout with the documents self-attested copies into pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Visit us continuously for timely updates.