DC Office Kullu Recruitment 2021: Offline applications are invited by Deputy Commissioner Office to be established at Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. Staff is going to be hired through this recruitment process. A total of 22 seats of Peon, Chowkidar, and Driver will be filled. Application for these posts will be accepted by 05th October 2021. Interested candidates are advised to go through the full notification given below. In this, we have specified the details like minimum eligibility and age criteria, fee for the application as per the category, selection procedure to be followed for the appointment of candidates, number of seats vacant as per the post.
DC Office Kullu Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Deputy Commissioner Officer Kullu|
|Posts Name||Driver, Peon, Chowkidar|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Kullu, Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||05-10-2021|
DC Office Kullu Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are 8th or 10th pass from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: The minimum age for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age is 45 years as of 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: The fee charged for the recruitment process is specified below:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- Ex-SM/ Female: Rs. 150/-
- PWD: NIL
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for the selected candidates is:
- Post 1 & 2: Rs. 300/- per day
- Post 3: Rs. 361/- per day
Selection Procedure: The department will schedule a Screening test/ Driving Skill Test for the applicants and on the basis of the final Merit list selection of candidates will be finalized.
Important Details on the DC Office Kullu Recruitment–
- Peon – 17
- Chowkidar – 03
- Driver – 02
Step by Step Process to Apply For DC Office Kullu Recruitment–
- Application in the format as desired by the DC Office is given along with the official notification.
- Candidates may download it from there.
- Fill this form in your own handwriting.
- Attach a photo and xerox copies of all the credentials required to submit.
- As the fee will be accepted in the form of a Bank Draft or IPO issued in the favour of Deputy Commissioner Kullu. So pay it through any one medium.
- Post this application to “Deputy Commissioner Office, Kullu -175101” so that it reached on time i.e. before the last date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: The last date for receipt of the application for Tribal areas of HP is 16-10-2021.