Department of Environment and Climate Change Recruitment 2022: The applications are invited by the Department of Environment and Climate Change for the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk against 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can submit the applications offline by 17 December 2021.
Aspirants may check out the article below to get the details about the age limit, method of selection, academics, selection, and more.
Department of Environment and Climate Change Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of Environment and Climate Change|
|Posts Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||17th December 2021|
Department of Environment and Climate Change Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th passed with Diploma from the renowned board/institute.
Age Criteria: Refer to see the official notification for age details.
Application Fee: The process of application is totally exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary offered by the department will be under Level 04 per month.
Selection Procedure: The suitability of the candidate for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be measured on the basis of the Written Exam, and Skill Test.
Important Details on the Department of Environment and Climate Change Recruitment–
The candidates must regularly visit the website of the Department of Environment and Climate Change for day-to-day updates.
Step by Step Process to Apply For Department of Environment and Climate Change Recruitment–
- The interested candidate is advised to read the recruitment notification to know the eligibility criteria.
- Take out the print of the application format after checking the eligibility conditions.
- Fill up the details in the form as per the instructions issued by the Department of Environment and Climate Change.
- Join the photocopies of documents demanded by the department to be attached with the form.
- Finally, paste the pp size photograph on the form and post the application to the address below.
- Postal Address: ” The Director, Department of Environment and Climate Change, Panaji – Goa “
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Any candidate found to be ineligible for the post, his/her candidature will be canceled immediately.