Department of Post Recruitment 2021: Department of Post is seeking candidates for the 4393 vacancies, out of this, 25 vacancies are for Staff Car Driver while the remaining i.e. 4368 for Gramin Dak Sewak. Interested candidates must submit the online/offline application before the last date fixed by the postal department.
Go through the para below to get the more important details related to the posts such as application process, age criteria, how to make an application, selection method, and more.
Department of Post Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of Post|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
Department of Post Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Car Driver – 25
- Gramin Dak Sewak (At Bihar) – 1940
- Gramin Dak Sewak (At Maharashtra) – 2428
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be Class 10th from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The age of the aspirants should be between 18 – 27 years for Post 01, and 18 – 40 years for the rest of the posts. Besides it, the candidates who are covered under the reserved category will get age relief as per Department of Post norms.
Application Fee: The candidates who fall under GEN/OBC category will pay Rupees One Hundred although, SC/ST/Women & PwD are exempted.
Pay Scale: The reasonable amount will be provided per month @Rs. 19900-63200/- Post 01, and Rupees 10000-14500/- Post 02-03.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will get selected as per the Merit List and Driving Test for Staff Car Driver.
Important Details Regarding Department of Post Recruitment 2021–
The due date of the Offline application for the Post of Staff Car Driver is 10th June 2021.
Application for GDS can be submitted online till 29th May 2021.
How To Apply Online/Offline For Department of Post Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must submit the details on the application format along with the stapled photocopies of all the documents as well as the recent pp size photograph.
- And then send the application to, ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai – 600006′
- On the other side, the application for the GDS post needs to be filled online through the link specified below.
- Upload the academic and supporting documents for age, caste, experience.
- Update scanned photograph with signature if required.
- Before the final submission, make payment and keep the receipt for the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: If the candidate does not comply with any of the terms or conditions of recruitment, the application will get rejected.