DFDA Recruitment 2021: The directorate of the Food and Drugs Administration is recruiting candidates for the empty posts of Food Safety Officer, Multi Tasking Staff, and Lower Division Clerk. The number of vacancies is 65 and the application for these seats should be done by 24/03/2021. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria before the application as such salary scale, age criteria, qualifications necessary for the application, etc.
DFDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration|
|Posts Name||Food Safety Officer, MTS, and LDC|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||24th March 2021|
DFDA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates seeking the job in the Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration must have a 10th/ITI/12th/Diploma as well as Degree in Pharmacy/Master’s in a related field from the accredited college or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates who are of 45 years or less are welcomed to apply for the current recruitment of DFDA.
Application Fee: All the candidates are suggested to take a careful review of details in the official notification.
Pay Scale: Please read the details in the below-mentioned list :
- Rs. 29200/- Post 01-04.
- Rs. 25500/- Post 05-06.
- Rs. 19900- Post 07-08.
- Rs. 18000/- Post 09.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Merit List are the basic parameters adopted during the process of selection.
Important Details Regarding DFDA Recruitment 2021–
The timing for receiving the hard copy of the application to the prescribed office address on all working days is :
- 10:30 am to 01:00 pm.
- 02:30 pm to 03:30 pm.
Another important thing here is that candidate should have a residence in the goa for 15 years or more.
How To Apply Offline For DFDA Recruitment 2021–
- The interested candidates are advised to check the instructions carefully.
- Draw a hard copy of the application and put the details in it carefully.
- Affix the photocopies of the necessary documents like academic score sheet, age evidence, caste certificate (only for reserved), with the form.
- Paste the latest passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- In end, read the details once followed by the post of the complete application to “Dhanwantari” Directorate of Food & Drugs Admn., Opp. The Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim – Goa. 403202″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Examination results will be published on the department notice board or on the official website i.e. www.goa.gov.in/www.dfda.goa.gov.in.