DFDO Recruitment 2021: The latest job article has been published by the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer on its official website. The organization is asking the eligible Indian citizens to make an application for the empty posts of Grade IV, Power Pump Operator, and Driver. The candidates who are physically fit and bear the potential educational level can apply for 05 vacancies. The online platform will be open till 07th February 2021 and no form can be filled by any candidate after the due date.
DFDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District Fishery Development Officer|
|Posts Name||Grade IV, Power Pump Operator and Driver|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||February 07th, 2021|
DFDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Grade IV – 03
- Power Pump Operator – 01
- Driver – 01
Educational Qualifications: 08th/10th/ITI holders can fill an online application for the available posts. To know in detail, check out the official notification.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be between 18 to 40 years besides the relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: No fee is to be paid for the process of application.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be paid @ Rs. 12000-52000/- with a grade of 3900/- (Post 01) and Rs. 14000-60500/- (Post 02-03) with a grade of 5200/-
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done through Written Test/Skill Exam and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding DFDO Office Recruitment 2021–
Commencement of application will begin from 29th January 2021 which will end by 07th February 2021.
- To survey the population of farmers within the district.
- Motivating the employees to maintain fish culture to improve the socio-economic conditions.
How To Apply Online For DFDO Office Recruitment 2021–
- Apply online on https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/fisherylakhimpur.
- Check the important instructions for the application and put the details in the form like the name, address, qualifications, experience, and other related details.
- Upload the testimonials of the educational qualifications, caste, age, employment exchange certificates, experience certificate (if any), NOC in case of govt employer, and white background photograph.
- After this, recheck the details and click on final submit.
- The hard copy of the form must be retained for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate should go through the website to know the examination venue and time.