DGCA Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has come up with an official notification inviting skilled and qualified Indian candidates to apply for recruitment for 26 vacancies for the posts of Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector & Other Posts. The application forms can be submitted only in the offline mode. The candidates will be required to submit their applications by 06/01/2021. The candidates are made available all the details on the recruitment process so make sure not to miss reading any of those.
DGCA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Posts Name||Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector & Other Posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||06/01/2021|
DGCA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who fulfill the specified criteria and possess the specified academic qualification are only eligible to fill the application form.
Age Criteria: The candidates will be required to make sure that they fulfill the criteria of eligibility in terms of the age of the candidate.
Application Fee: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid the following amount as salary respective to the post they are appointed for:
- Post 1: Rupees 7,15,100 Per Month
- Post 2: Rupees 6,13,500 Per Month
- Post 3: Rupees 4,22,800 Per Month
- Post 4: Rupees 2,50,800 Per Month
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited the following amount as salary.
Important Details Regarding DGCA Recruitment–
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is going to hire candidates for the following posts:
- Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane): 04
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane): 03
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane): 16
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter): 03
The applications will be accepted in physical mode at the office address of the organization till 03:00 PM on 06/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For DGCA Recruitment–
- The candidates who want to apply have to submit their application forms online on the official website www.dgca.gov.in.
- A photo of the candidate along with her signature needs to be uploaded by the applicant.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Do not send the hard copies to our office address.
Important Links To Consider for DGCA Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: We will appreciate if you ask any doubt or question and will answer your queries as soon as possible.