DHS Recruitment 2021: The current article published by the Directorate of Health Services Imphal is asking energetic and young professionals to appear for an interview at the Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat. The candidate must appear for an interview along with the information filled on the application form as per the schedule given below.
To get the further important details about recruitment, go through the upcoming paragraphs carefully.
DHS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Health Services|
|Posts Name||Multitasking Staff, Staff Nurse, and MO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Manipur|
|Last Date To Apply||May 17, 2021|
DHS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Post:
- Multitasking Staff – 120
- Staff Nurse – 99
- Medical Officer – 155
Educational Qualifications: The applicant having the following academic degrees can apply :
- Secondary Class from the accredited board – Post 01.
- Senior Secondary in Nursing and Midwifery – Post 02.
- See the official notification for more details.
Age Criteria: As per the directions issued by the DHS, the applicant can be of 38 years. The relaxation will be for 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, and while 10 years for PWD.
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied by the following charges :
- MO – INR 1000/- (SC/ST/PWD – 700/- only).
- Staff Nurse and MTS – INR 700/- (SC/ST – 300/- & PwD – 200/- only).
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid on a daily basis @Rs. 2500/- (Post 01), Rs. 1000/- (Post 02) and Rs. 2500/- (Post 03).
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected solely on the basis of the performance in the Interview.
Important Details Regarding DHS Recruitment 2021–
The candidates should note down that the interview will be held on the specified dates as below :
- Medical Officer – 06th to 09th May 2021
- Multitasking Staff – 10th to 13th May 2021
- Staff Nurse – 14th to 17th May 2021
How To Apply Offline For DHS Recruitment 2021–
- All the candidates are suggested to download the application form from the official website.
- Put the details in the given columns about applicant name, qualification, address, age, caste, and other related information.
- Join the xerox copies of the academic and supporting documents as such with regard to age, caste (if reserved), experience, and identity proof.
- In the end, reach at Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat for an interview along with the application form, original documents with their photo
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get any details upon DHS Recruitment 2021, call us on 8787512003.