DC & M Recruitment 2021: District Collector & Magistrate Office decides to engage candidates under the National Health Mission in the state of Telangana against the 18 empty posts of Community Health Officers, and Middle-Level Health Providers. It is clearly stated by the department in its official notice that applications made in the prescribed format till 19th April 2021 will be considered. To know more information about District Collector & Magistrate Recruitment 2021, read the article mentioned below.
DC & M Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District Collector & Magistrate|
|Posts Name||Community Health Officers, and Middle-Level Health Providers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Telangana|
|Last Date To Apply||April 19, 2021|
DC & M Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual will be eligible for the post if he/she possess B.Sc in Nursing/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS from the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates who have attained the age of 18 years but not more than 34 years can apply. Age will be considered on 01st July 2021. Furthermore, the relaxation permissible to :
- SC/ST/BC – 05 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years.
- Disabled Persons – 10 years.
Application Fee: The candidate can check the official notification for more details.
Pay Scale: District Collector & Magistrate Office will provide lucrative salaries to its staff.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done in the organization purely on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding DC & M Recruitment 2021–
There are some of the important dates on which the applicant should pay attention and they are as below :
- Application scrutiny from 20/04/2021 to 25/04/2021.
- Displaying Merit List and Call for objections – 26/04/2021.
- Due date of receipt of objections and reply to candidates – 28/04/2021.
- The final merit list will be displayed on 29/04/2021.
- Counseling Date – 30/04/2021.
How To Apply Offline For DC & M Recruitment 2021–
- In the first step, the candidate will download the application form available on https://gadwal.telangana.gov.in.
- In the following step, the applicant will enter the accurate details in the application form such as name, qualifications, address, age, caste, etc.
- Attach the photocopies of desired documents with the application form and paste the photograph of the applicant on the space given there.
- In end, recheck details and send the application to “Office of the District Collector & Magistrate, Gadwal”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: It will be good for the applicant to visit the website regularly to get more recruitment updates.