District Court Recruitment 2021: Office of the District & Session Judge Ferozepur has a recruitment drive for 51 Group IV posts. An interested candidate should take the chance for the offline application on or before 07th June 2021 to avoid any possible delay due to postal issues. Keep reading the article before for the necessary updates of recruitment.
District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District & Session Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ferozepur|
|Last Date To Apply||07/06/2021 by 05:00 PM|
District Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Sweepers – 25
- Chowkidars – 08
- Mali – 10
- Class IV Officials for Generator Operating – 02
- Life Operators – 06
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 08th pass with the knowledge of Punjabi up to middle class.
Age Criteria: The age criteria fixed by the District Court Ferozepur for the application of Class IV posts is 18 to 35 years.
Age will be taken on 01st January 2021. The reserved candidates will get the benefits of age relaxation as per the instructions of the Hon’ble High Court/Punjab Government.
Application Fee: No information is being shared by the court about the application fee. So, all the candidates are free to make any payment.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid to the selected candidate at a fixed rate as per the direction of the District Commissioner i.e. Rs. 8776/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done solely on the basis of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding District Court Recruitment 2021–
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post must bring original documents with the recent pp size photo at the interview venue.
How To Apply Offline For District Court Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must carefully read the eligibility conditions as such as education level required, age parameter, experience if required.
- IF you fulfill the entire conditions, then download the format of the form in a hard form.
- Put up the details in the columns i.e. post applied for, name, father name, address, birth date, qualification, e-mail, mobile, and more.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the documents that include age proof, caste certificate, academic record, and experience certificate.
- Paste the photograph of the candidate on the right side of the form.
- And then send the application in end to the concerned district court by 07th June 2021
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For more updates, go to our official website.