District Court Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by District Court Bargarh from the desirous Indian citizens to fill the empty posts of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Typist, and Stenographer. Offline mode of application will be taken by the District Court and no application will be valid after 09th July 2021.
District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Court Bargarh|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Typist, and Stenographer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bargarh|
|Last Date To Apply||09th July 2021|
District Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist – 14
- Junior Typist – 05
- Stenographer Grade III – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who is seeking jobs in the District Court Bargarh must have a Class 12th certificate with a Diploma in Computer Application. The prescribed qualification must be obtained from the certified board or institute.
Age Criteria: An individual will be capable of the offline application if his/her age is in the range of 18-32 years. The candidates under the reserved category are entitled to age relief.
Application Fee: The candidates of SC/ST caste are free from charges but if the applicant is GEN/OBC, then payment of Rupees One Hundred towards the application process becomes mandatory.
Pay Scale: The salary details are mentioned below :
- Rupees 19900/- Post 01-02.
- Rupees 25500/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The criterion upon the basis of which the selection of the candidate will become final includes Written Test, Typewriting Test, Computer Science Test, and Interview.
Important Details Regarding District Court Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must also have the following additional specifications :
- Ability to speak, read, and write Oriya.
- Must have passed Oriya test equivalent to ME standard.
- Must have good character, sound health, free from body infirmity.
How To Apply Offline For District Court Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate has the option to apply offline for District Court vacancies. In any other mode, the application will get rejected.
- Fill up the bio-data in the application form as per the specified instructions after print out from the website.
- Join the self-attested copies of all the certificates with the application in regard to age, caste, experience, qualification, etc.
- Paste a self-attested photograph of passport size and send the application to “Office of the District Judge, Bargarh”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: District Court Bargarh has the right to cancel recruitment at any stage without any advance intimation.