District Judge Office Kalahandi Recruitment 2021: A new job vacancy is opened by the Office of District Judge Kalahandi. In this regard, an advertisement is published to invite eligible young candidates to fill up the 24 vacant posts of Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Copyist, and Junior Typist. Candidates interested to apply can submit the application through offline mode only. The last date to present your application for these advertised posts is 30th October 2021. Aspirants in their own interest may check the article given below. In the article, we have provided the necessary details required for fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
District Judge Office Kalahandi Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Judge Office Kalahandi|
|Posts Name||Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Typist, and Copyist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||30th October 2021|
District Judge Office Kalahandi Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Applications can fill the application form for this job vacancy.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be of the age between 18 years to 32 years counted from 30-10-2021.
Application Fee: The Application fee for Gen/OBC is Rs.100 and for Sc/St candidates it is Nil
Pay Scale: Candidates will get an amount of Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- as their monthly salary with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- (for posts 2,3, and 4) and Rs. 2400/– (for post 1).
Selection Procedure: A Written-test, Computer test, typing test, and viva-voce will be organized for the appointment of suitable candidates on these posts.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
- Stenographer Grade – III – 06
- Copyist – 02
- Typist – 02
- Junior Clerk – 14
Step by Step Process to Apply For Recruitment–
- Candidates are recommended to check the full advertisement first.
- Applicants can download the application attached to the advertisement.
- Each and every column should be filled properly and as per the certificates.
- Affix a self-attested recent photo on the application form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents are required to submit.
- The fee will be paid in the form of a treasury challan and an original copy of it must be submitted to the District Judge Office along with the applications and other documents.
- Form with all attachments must reach the “Office of District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna” in hand or by registered post on or before 30-10-2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Applications received after 30-10-2021 will be rejected.