District Judge Recruitment 2021: Office of District Judge Keonjhar requires hardworking and active persons for the 10 openings of Group D. It is a great job opportunity for those candidates who are not much educated and are searching for a job in order to earn their living. Candidates who have keen on the application must reach the concerned place for an interview on 30/04/2021. No individual can apply after the due date. Please find more details about the recruitment in the upcoming paragraph mentioned below.
District Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Judge|
|Posts Name||Group D|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||30/04/2021|
District Judge Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Group D Employees – 10
Educational Qualifications: There is not much high level of qualifications required because as per the directions of the District Judge 08th pass candidates can apply for Group D posts.
Age Criteria: The candidate should lie between 18 to 37 years except for the candidates who are eligible for benefits of age relaxation based upon their category.
Application Fee: No specific information is being provided by the District Judge about the fee.
Pay Scale: The reward will be paid on a daily basis @Rs. 308/- per day.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection is through an examination/walk-in-interview to be conducted on District Court, Keonjhar sharp at 09:00 AM.
Important Details Regarding District Judge Recruitment 2021–
Some of the conditions to be fulfilled by the applicant include the following :
- He/She should be an Indian citizen.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Odia.
- Must have good character with not more than one spouse is living.
How To Apply For District Judge Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must enter the details in the form like name, father name, sex, address, category, birth date, academic qualification, experience, mobile, and other relevant detail.
- Paste the photograph on the form with the signature.
- Application filled in all aspects should reach the concerned address by post or in hand at 08:00 AM on 30th April 2021.
- The application must be accompanied by photocopies of all the certificates with the two recent pp size photographs and two self-address envelopes holding the postal stamp.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Kindly visit the official page of District Judge Keonjhar for the upcoming updates.