District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Office of the Districts & Sessions Judge is asking the eligible unemployed personnel to apply for 11 vacancies of Peon in Group D employees. The candidates holding the requisite criteria should apply before 16th March 2021. Keep reading the article below for further details about the way in which we can apply for the post, salary offered, the desired level of age, and others.
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District & Session Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Patiala|
|Last Date To Apply||16/03/2021 up to 05:00 pm|
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Name: The organization will make recruitment for the following posts :
- Peon (Group D Employee) – 11
Educational Qualifications: The interviewer must be 08th passed from the approved board.
Age Criteria: The standard age for job application in District & Session Judge Patiala is 18-35 years counted on 01.01.2021. However, those who are covered under the privilege category are allowed special relief in age as per the instructions issued by the High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
Application Fee: The application process does not involve any charges.
Pay Scale: Stipend will be allowed on the monthly basis at the appropriate rate of Rupees 4900-10680/- p.m. with the grade of 1650/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s performance will be evaluated through a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
The interview date fixed by the District & Session Judge Patiala is 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of March 2021. The vacancies are tentative in nature and can be increased or decreased based on the discretion of District & Session Judge Patiala.
How To Apply Offline For District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
- Job contenders can apply by fill-up of complete bio-data on the prescribed form.
- The format of the application can be download from https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/patiala.
- Enclose the self-attested certificates xerox copies with the applicant’s photo on the form on the right upper side.
- Send duly filled application to “Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Patiala”
- No column should be left without a fill-up of necessary details. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Check the e-mail section from time to time as all the further information will be made through e-mail/website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the competitors are bound to follow the safety instructions i.e. wearing a mask & maintaining adequate distance.