DLSA Recruitment 2021: District Legal Service Authority invited offline applications from suitable candidates who can handle the delegated work in an efficient way. There is a total of 20 empty seats available in the organization for the position of Para Legal Volunteer. The candidate who is genuinely in need of work can apply on or before 20th December 2021. To get further details on DLSA Recruitment 2021, let us have a view inside the article below for the successful completion of the application process.
DLSA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Legal Service Authority|
|Posts Name||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20/12/2021|
DLSA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The least academic background of the applicant for Para Legal Volunteer is Secondary from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must match the criteria determined by the DLSA.
Application Fee: District Legal Service Authority will not charge its applicants for the application process.
Pay Scale: Payment will be made on daily basis @Rs. 500/- per day.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview conducted by the DLSA will decide the capability of the interviewee for the post.
Important Details on the DLSA Recruitment–
The decisions taken by the District Legal Service Authority will be final and no arguments will be made of any kind.
Step by Step Process to Apply For DLSA Recruitment–
- The application can be filled in an offline mode.
- Firstly check out the application instructions and then take the printout of the form.
- Fill up the bio-data in the form in an authentic way.
- Attach the testimonials with the application and paste the photograph of passport size on the given space.
- At last, post-application to the concerned address i.e., ‘Office of the District Legal Service Authority, Rajsamand’
- To get a detailed note on recruitment, click on the link given below.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Applicants must inspect the form before the post because if any form remains incomplete, then it will be rejected by the department instantly.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.