DMW Recruitment 2021: Diesel Loco Modernisation Works (DMW) has great news for all those we are seeking for the job in the government sector. DMW is offering the golden job opportunity to the selected personnel who holds the minimum required academic criteria for the post. Aspirants can submit the completed filled applications by 31/03/2021, after which they can’t submit the application.
We suggest to our applicants to overview the below-specified information of DMW Recruitment 2021 before applying.
DMW Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Diesel Loco Modernisation Works|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Haryana|
|Last Date To Apply||31 March 2021|
DMW Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post: Trade Apprentices are further divided into the following categories :
- Electrician – 70
- Mechanic – 40
- Machinist – 32
- Fitter – 23
- Welder – 17
Educational Qualifications: The minimum prescribed qualification is 08th/10th with ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate should have the following age specifications :
- 15-24 years – Post 01 to 04.
- 15-22 years – Post 05.
- Age will be reckoned as on 26/03/2020.
Application Fee: Rupees One Hundred for the GEN/OBC candidates. Although, for SC/ST/Female and PwD – nil charges.
Pay Scale: As per the norms of DMW, the candidate will get a handsome remuneration.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting of candidates will be done solely through Merit List.
Important Details Regarding DMW Recruitment 2021–
The due date for the online application is 31st March 2021, but fees can be deposited till the 07th of April 2021. Please note down the application number generated during the process of recruitment for future reference.
How To Apply Online For DMW Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the process of registration on https://dmw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Enter name, city name, mobile number, e-mail, and click on save.
- You will receive a user id with the password on the e-mail mentioned in the application form.
- Log in with the details and fill up the information in the form carefully.
- Thereafter, upload the mandatory testimonials with the recent image and signature of the applicant.
- Make payment and take a receipt of the fees for the future.
- Preview the details before the final submission as details once filled can’t alter.
- A hard copy of the application is not necessary to post at any address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the guidelines specified by the Apprentices Act 1961 will be followed during the recruitment and thereof.