DRDO Recruitment 2021: Instruments Research & Development Establishment is hiring candidates for the empty posts of Apprentice on 69 seats under the supervision of the Defence Research & Development Organization. The candidates will be able to fill their forms by 29/01/2021. To get more information about the pay scale, selection procedure, desired age limit, etc. read the article below.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense Research Development Organization|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun|
|Last Date To Apply||29th of January 2021|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- ITI – 20
- Diploma/Technician – 31
- Technician (Vocational Training) – 02
- Tech Graduate/Apprentice – 16
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th/ITI/B.E./B.Tech/Diploma/Nursing Degree/AMIE holder in the relevant field. Find more details in the official para.
Age Criteria: The candidates below the age of 14 years will not be eligible for the recruitment.
Application Fee: The application does not require any charges.
Pay Scale: Salary details are mentioned below :
- Rs.7000/- Post 01 & 03.
- Rs. 8000/- Post 02.
- Rs. 9000/- Post 04.
Selection Procedure: As per the discretion of DRDO-IRDE selection can be done through the Merit List based on academic performance or on the basis of Written Exam and Trade Test.
Important Details Regarding DRDO Recruitment 2021–
Interested candidates can apply for DRDO-IRDE Apprentice vacancies by sending their applications through e-mail within 21 days from the date when the advertisement for recruitment was published i.e. till 29th January 2021. Apprentice holders will undergo the training for 12 months period. The candidate is bound to follow all the rules and regulations of the DRDO-IRDE during the period of engagement in the organization.
How To Apply Online For DRDO Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates must register themselves on mhrdnats.gov.in/apprenticeshipindia.org
- After successful registration on the website, they must send the scanned certificates with the duly filled application form in a single pdf format through the following mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org with the address ‘Application for the post of Apprentice’
- After doing this, candidates are also required to send the hard copy of the application with the documents attached to the” Director, IRDE, Raipur, Dehradun – 248008″
- The application must be sent along with the subject mention on it ‘Application for the post of Apprentice’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: E-mail provided by the candidate in the application form must remain active till the whole recruitment process as all the intimations will be done through this.