DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defense Research and Development Organization invites applications in offline mode to fill up the 01 vacant posts of Civilian Medical Officer. This post will be filled on a contract basis at the Center for Air-Borne Systems, Bangalore. Official notification is released by DRDO in this regard, please check it once. Applicants interested to apply are asked to submit the filled form before 28th September 2021. Details regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, important instructions to apply, etc. are specified in the following article. Candidates are suggested to read it and then proceed with further procedures.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Posts Name||Civilian Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28-09-2021|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be an MBBS degree holder from a recognized college/ institute with 5 years of work experience.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be less than equal to 65 years.
Application Fee: No fee will be charged for the application procedure.
Pay Scale: An amount of Rs. 55,000/- will be offered to the selected candidate.
Selection Procedure: A Written Test/ Personal Interview will be conducted by DRDO for the final selection of candidates on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the DRDO Recruitment–
- Civilian Medical Officer – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For DRDO Recruitment–
- As the applications will be accepted offline only, so the candidates have to submit typewritten applications on plain paper.
- In the application, the candidate must mention his name, parent/ husband name, age, date of birth, address, educational qualification, work experience details, KMC/ IMC Registration number.
- The phone number and the email-id mentioned in the form for the communication must be the working one.
- It is necessary for the candidates to attach photocopies of all the documents along with the application form.
- Forward this application to the address: “The Director, CABS, Wind Tunel Road, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore – 560037″
- The application sends through any other mode than offline will not be dealt with.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are asked to send the application to the above-specifeied address before time i.e. 28-09-2021.