DSE Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Secondary Education requires teaching staff for the following vacant posts of Initial Appointee Teacher. Application for 11403 vacancies can be filled in an online mode by January 31st, 2022.
Go through the article below carefully to get the details of the application process, salary scale, method of selection, and more.
DSE Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Secondary Education|
|Posts Name||Initial Appointee Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31-01-2022|
DSE Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have done :
- Senior Secondary with C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed OR
- Graduation with B.Ed/B.H.Ed/M.Ed from the recognized body.
Age Criteria: Age will be considered on 01st January 2021, and on this particular date, the candidate must be between 21 to 32 years.
Relaxation to the reserved candidates will be as per organizational norms as below :
- SC/ST/SECB – 05 years
- PWD – 10 years
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD’s will pay Rupees Four Hundred, but if you are under General caste, you are bound to pay Rupees Six Hundred towards application. Otherwise, the application will be canceled
Pay Scale: All the selected candidates will get the consolidated salary in the range of Rupees 15000-25300/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Selection will take place through Computer Test followed by a Documents Verification and Merit List.
Important Details on the DSE Recruitment–
The exam is expected to be held in the Ist week of March 2022.
Step by Step Process to Apply For DSE Recruitment–
- Applications in online mode will be accepted. In any other mode, no application will be considered.
- The interested candidate can apply through the application link mentioned below after satisfying the recruitment terms and conditions.
- In the next step, the candidate must fill up the particulars in the application form.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph, and left thumb impression of the candidate.
- Make the payment in an online mode and finally submit the form.
- Retain the print of the application form for future records.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: There will not be any chance of application after the due date of application.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.