ER Recruitment 2021: Eastern Railway announced officially for contractual posts of Para-Medical Staff at Railway Hospital, ASN. The candidates who are suitable for the post and find themselves competing for the posts of Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, and Lab Assistant should apply till 03rd May 2021 by attending the interview. There is a total of 09 vacancies under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021.
The below-given article will provide the complete details of how to apply, selection method, academic level, salary scale, etc., view it carefully before applying.
ER Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Eastern Railway|
|Posts Name||Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, and Lab Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Interview Date||03rd May 2021|
ER Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Nursing Superintendent – 05
- Lab Assistant – 02
- Pharmacist – 02
Educational Qualifications: The necessary educational qualifications are the following :
- Post 01 – Registered nurse with certification and midwife having three years course in general nursing and midwifery from nursing school OR B.Sc in Nursing.
- Post 02 – 12th (Science) with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Certificate course in Medical Lab Technology with DMLT. The course must be of duration of one year.
- Post 03 – Senior Secondary with Science & Diploma in Pharmacy with the registration under Pharmacy Act 1948 OR Bachelor’s in Pharma from the accredited institute.
Age Criteria: Please look at the official page for age details.
Application Fee: Nil charges.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a luxurious monthly salary of Rs. 44900/- Post 01, Rs. 21700/- Post 02, and Rs. 29200/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The sole factor on the basis of which the candidate’s selection will take place is through the Interview. The recruitment is up to 30th September 2021.
Important Details Regarding ER Recruitment 2021–
The interview will be conducted at CMS/Divisional Railway Hospital, Eastern Railway, Asansol – 713301″ at 11:00 AM.
How To Apply Offline For ER Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should appear for the interview along with copies of all the original testimonials as well as photocopies to the address specified for the interview.
- The documents accompanied with the application include age certificate, caste evidence, education mark sheet, Aadhar, PAN, experience proof, and 08 passport size photographs.
- The list of candidates selected will be published on the website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate should not be indulged in any unethical behavior, otherwise the application submitted by him/her will be rejected.